Visiting Our Website
We may collect usage information such as the number and frequency of visitors to each section of the website and the length of their stay. This information includes the domain names of users and browser types that visit our website, and the time of day the website was visited. This information is not personally identifiable information.
We will use the information you provide for the purposes for which it was provided -- to tell you about our products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the instructions below. We do not share any information gathered on this website with anyone, unless required by law.
What Type of Information We Hold and What Do We Do With It?
As we said above, we do not collect any personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it on our website. We are, however, a data marketing company. As such, we curate a database of consumer and business data by leveraging public sources -- such as real estate information and census data -- and voluntarily provided sources. We do not engage in unethical practices like secretly scraping website data, or obtain private data such as your personal activity on social media.
We use the information you provide to predict elements of your life and lifestyle and try to determine what you might be interested in or what you need from the marketplace. We then sell this information to our customers -- such as retailers, marketing services companies, media companies, etc. -- so that our customers can better reach consumers who may be interested in their products and services. So, for example, if you are interested in furnishing a new living room, furniture retailers can reach you with their marketing message about a sale on couches. Basically, what we do with the data is try and make sure, no matter what you are interested in, that you receive better, more personalized experiences to enhance your lifestyle.
As discussed above, Speedeon Data is engaged in the business of acquiring rights to, developing, enhancing, marketing, selling, and providing marketing data streams and other information to business customers and other clients.
What We Collect:
We collect all types of data including: consumer contact information such as telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, and mailing addresses; personal information such as names, birthdays, education; and demographic information, such as age, religion, personal interests. Speedeon does not hold any government sanctioned identification information, such as social security numbers or driver’s license numbers.
Who We Sell Data To:
Speedeon sells the data it has collected to companies interested in engaging in direct marketing efforts and advertising to consumers. Our customers include: retailers, financial services firms, healthcare providers, insurance companies, marketing agencies, telecommunications companies, etc.
Your Rights Over Your Data:
We are not here to trick you with a long, confusing, legalese laden privacy statement. We source our data ethically and sell it to companies that agree to use it ethically. If you don’t want to be part of our marketing database, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to Opt-Out of having Speedeon sell your data. Click here to Opt-Out from the sale of your information.
- You have the right to have your information deleted from our database. If you want to be deleted, we must warn you that we will need to retain your name and address and place you in our Opt-Out suppression file. We constantly receive data from a variety of vendors and if we delete your information completely, then we have no way of keeping record of your deletion request. Click here to request that your personal information be deleted.
- You also have the right to request a Marketing Data Report -- if you would like to know what information we have in our database about you. We will also provide you with a list of the categories of third parties that we collected this data from and a list of the categories of third parties we sold your data to. Click here to request a Marketing Data Report.
- Please note, if you want to appoint an agent to exercise any of the foregoing rights on your behalf, please provide us the authentication information requested at the appropriate link plus provide us with a signed and notarized letter appointing your agent to act on your behalf.
If you don’t want to fill out the online forms embedded in the links above, give us a call at 866.647.9219, and we will be happy to mail you a hard copy.
Please note the following:
- Opting out of Speedeon’s database will only stop advertising and marketing that originated from Speedeon. You will continue to receive marketing and advertising as most companies that engage in direct marketing work with multiple data providers.
- If you move or change your name, you’ll need to opt out again with your new address or name
The Security of Your Information.
Speedeon has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of the information under our control.
While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
Questions or comments regarding the website should be sent by e-mail to privacy@Speedeondata.com or by U.S. mail to Speedeon Data LLC, 5875 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 130, Cleveland, Ohio 44124. You can also call us at 866-647-9219, or you can submit a comment through the “contact us” portion of our website.