Since 2008, Speedeon Data has successfully powered clients’ direct marketing programs by providing the highest quality customer contact data and innovative data solutions, including data optimization services, real-time data append services, new mover programs, and other data services. For more information check us out at speedeondata.com or on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in Speedeon Data. We look forward to hearing from you.
Vice President, Strategic Accounts
Due to company growth Speedeon Data is looking to bring on a Vice President, Strategic Accounts to both expand relationships within existing customers, as well as develop and sell to new customers.
- Expand Existing Accounts (~20% of sales focus)
- Key accounts with whom Speedeon Data has an existing MSA or limited revenue
- Cross sell products
- Devise and implement retention and growth plans
- Develop ongoing Account Planning processes
- New Revenue Generation (~80% of sales focus)
- Target key businesses within identified market verticals
- Sell existing company products and services to new customers
- Interact with Sales Engineering to:
- Drive lead collection and qualification
- Drive NDA / Testing / SOW process
- Interact with Sales Engineering and Production to ensure proper fulfillment of new customer orders
- Travel required
- 10+ years of experience selling in outside sales to enterprise level businesses
- Experience selling B2B to companies who sell B2C
- Experience developing and managing sales teams in the data or direct marketing markets
- $2MM+ annual revenue commitment experience
- Able and willing to travel approximately 30% of the time
- Experience working successfully in a home office setting
- Longevity in past roles
This role will assist in the development of recurring/ad-hoc processes and the execution of production files, tests, and counts to support the needs of the Client Strategy Team. ETL and data processing, via ETL and other tools is a key role, as well maintaining routine daily, monthly, and special reports for accounting purposes. This role requires the analyst to manage multiple simultaneous projects with fast turnaround.
The Operations Analyst role takes requirements from the Client Strategy Departments and uses ETL and other platforms to fulfill the requirements in rapid, careful manner with attention to quality and details. Project life cycles are typically under twenty-four hours; multiple concurrent projects are normal and can be due on the same day.
These data solutions power some of the largest and most successful marketing campaigns for large retailers, banks, cable and satellite TV providers and other marketers.
Description of Role Include:
- Primarily uses ETL software (RedPoint Data Manager), Access, Excel, and R Studio.
- Writes and implements logic using these tools to fulfill customer and prospect requirements in a timely manner.
- Participate in a collaborative environment to understand customer and prospect needs and assist in developing requirements.
- Intelligently interpret requirements to achieve customer goals.
- Performs quality control functions for assigned tasks
- Maintains file reporting and customer/internal issue tracking
- Ensures data entering or leaving Speedeon networks adheres to our Security Policy
- Works with Development Team as needed to ensure complex project requirements are designed and implemented per requirements
- Create and maintain process documentation for regular/recurring tasks
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems, working with outside vendors and clients as needed, and documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Able to analyze and understand different types of data
- Experience using SQL Server, RedPoint, or similar data manipulation tools
- Bachelor degree or 2+ years’ experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Experience in a Marketing environment a plus.
- Excels at operating in a fast paced, community environment.
- Able to rapidly reprioritize around changing requirements and tasks.
- Highly organized with superior problem resolution and analytics skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to interpret intent.
- Able to work effectively with colleagues throughout various departments.
- Able to work effectively under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Willing to ask questions.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Work place is primarily in the office; reliable transportation is required.
- Able to sit for two-hour intervals for up to eight hours a day under artificial lighting and operate a computer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine and other business equipment.
- Available for occasional weekend and evening work.