Since 2008, Speedeon has successfully powered clients’ direct marketing programs by providing the highest quality customer contact data and innovative data solutions, including data optimization services, real-time data append services, new mover programs, and other data services. For more information check us out at speedeondata.com or on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in Speedeon. We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Account Manager
Speedeon is looking for a dynamic, detail oriented Senior Account Manager to join our Client Strategy team. As a member of the Client Strategy Team, the Senior Account Manager will work directly with the Speedeon Sales team to spearhead the development of new opportunities and manage current enterprise accounts. This will include building customer relationships with key accounts, defining the scope of opportunities, writing operational requirements, presenting Speedeon capabilities, proposing marketing tests, executing contracted orders and campaigns, and leading post campaign analysis.
- Manage multiple key enterprise accounts, serving as the primary day-to-day contact for all tactical, executional, and strategic requests.
- Partner with the Sales Team on the qualification and execution of new and existing sales opportunities
- Develop strategies for customers and end users to customize direct mail, telemarketing, digital, and email campaigns for acquisition and retention in both B2C and B2B markets
- Work to define customer data and marketing requirements to meet campaign goals
- Manage the delegation and execution of customer data requests; including count requests, testing requirements, existing file or program modifications, etc.
- Manage the execution of sales related testing opportunities
- Receive and complete customer issued Request for Proposals (RFPs) during the procurement stages of data testing
- Work with the Legal Team to develop, prepare, and execute customer agreements
- Partner with the Data Science and Development teams to prepare campaign reporting and analysis to measure performance and make recommendations for future campaigns
- Act as a liaison between the Sales Team, Production/Operations/Development Teams, and the Customer/Prospect Base for projects, tasks and campaigns
- Create presentations and proposals tailored to the marketing and analytic needs of the viewing audience
- Assist the management team in account level revenue reporting and drive action plans for revenue growth
- Work with the Product Team and outside vendors to fulfill customer’s needs
- Some travel required (up to 25%)
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Direct Marketing, either client facing or customer side
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong Project Management or Account Management background
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working with business or consumer marketing data and writing project requirements preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple accounts/projects and prioritize accordingly
- Strong communication skills and the ability to tailor communications based on the audience
- Self-starter with experience working with multiple internal and external partners to develop the right solution for the customer
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and to develop successful relationships with external and internal partners
- Robust interpersonal skills to deal with different types of customers and clients.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with competing timelines, priorities and deliverables
- Resourceful, Tenacious and Tough
To apply, please send you resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speedeon is always looking for tenacious, tough, resourceful, caring individuals who go the extra mile for their co-workers and clients. If you're interested in having your resume on file at Speedeon, please send you resume to Human Resources at email@example.com