Since 2008, Speedeon Data has successfully powered clients’ direct marketing programs by providing the highest quality customer contact data and innovative data solutions, including data optimization services, real-time data append services, new mover programs, and other data services. For more information check us out at speedeondata.com or on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in Speedeon Data. We look forward to hearing from you.
Jr. Systems Administrator
About Speedeon Data:
Headquartered in Cleveland, OH since 2008, Speedeon Data has been powering the success of our customers’ marketing programs by providing the highest quality data and most innovative data solutions available. Speedeon Data combines a deep commitment to providing best-in-class data solutions for marketers with a strong company culture that focuses on teamwork, growth, and learning.
The Speedeon Data Systems Administrator will be responsible for all systems spanning the Speedeon Data hybrid cloud. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the configuration, installation and maintenance of hardware and software of on-premise systems including, servers (physical and virtual), firewalls, switches, wireless systems as well as cloud-based systems such as Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Install, Configure and Maintain desktop and server operating systems in a hybrid Windows/Linux environment.
- Design continuous improvement plans to build and enhance current Speedeon Data systems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot potentially complex hardware and software issues and document steps required for remediation
- Utilize required change management/impact analysis process for proper issue tracking and down time reduction
- Lead service desk support efforts to ensure high levels of availability on employee systems
- Perform and maintain proper backups to ensure data protection levels are maintained
- Assist in project, capacity and performance planning
- Meet established KPI’s for problem response and resolution timelines
- Provide documentation and support for both technical and non-technical personnel when new features/software are released
- Use established security standards to ensure protection of Speedeon IT Infrastructure
- Configure user accounts and workstations
- Monitor and proactively resolve issues arising in systems according to established metrics
- Working knowledge of VMware ESXi environment
- Ability to develop and maintain automation techniques for repeatable tasks
- Build and maintain an internal wiki/KB center for common issue resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years in a technology related role with increasing responsibilities.
- Familiarity with cloud-based systems: Office 365, Microsoft Azure (preferred), AWS, Google Cloud
- Tools: Powershell, Azure CLI, batch scripting, Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and research skills, in touch with the current technologies and have a sound knowledge of the same.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to analyze data, integrate data.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and think critically
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Strong desire to continue to learn and implement new IT trends/standards
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to develop successful relationships with external and internal partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, multi-tasking, troubleshooting skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand key business processes and related issues
- Strong self-leadership and ability to work independently and manage conflict
- Work place is primarily on-site in the office; reliable transportation is required
- Able to sit for two-hour intervals for up to eight hours a day under artificial lighting and operate a computer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine and other business equipment
- Available for occasional weekend and evening work
- Less than 10% travel
Contact Human Resources at email@example.com