Since 2008, Speedeon Data has successfully powered clients’ direct marketing programs by providing the highest quality customer contact data and innovative data solutions, including data optimization services, real-time data append services, new mover programs, and other data services. For more information check us out at speedeondata.com or on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in Speedeon Data. We look forward to hearing from you.
Speedeon Data, a Cleveland-based data analytics and database marketing agency, is seeking a Quality Analyst to establish and manage the processes for developing and certifying customer requirements, and designing and implementing exploratory and automated tests to ensure quality for data driven marketing services that are delivered to our customers.
- Ensure high quality customer deliverables by verifying requirements and certifying the quality of customer deliverables
- Work with Production and Development to review and audit customer requirements and ensure that requirements are met, this may include design and peer reviews
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases to support internal and external initiatives
- Identify, record, and document non-conformance, including root cause analysis and corrective action plan development and verification
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Create and perform audits on internal database and database builds.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for operational processes
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on Company Products, Data Assets, Predictive Analytics and Marketing Services
- Certify Product and Service development projects prior to release including data builds, automations, and APIs
- Provide benchmarks and analysis on the customer deliverable process
- Participate in the development of strategies for customers and end users to customize direct mail, telemarketing, digital and email campaigns for their customer acquisition and retention needs
- Acts as a liaison between the Sales and Customer Success Teams and the Production/Operations Team.
- Projects will be for large national marketing programs for major retailers, banks, insurance companies, cable / satellite TV providers
- Quality Control management in Direct Marketing, Software Development or related fields
- Experience implementing Quality Control systems or methodologies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Direct Marketing
- Marketing Program Management
- Technology: SQL Server, MS Access or other relational database, MS Office products, CRM (Salesforce.com / SugarCRM, etc)
- Task Management / Ticketing system (Wrike, Asana, Podio, etc)
- Experience with ETL tools and/or non-structured data platforms
- Experience with Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
- Excellent communications skills: oral, written in documentation, written in email and correspondences
- Excellent organization skills
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience in implementing new Quality Programs
- Experience in a fast paced, timeline and deliverables focused environment
Some travel required
Vice President, Strategic Accounts
Due to company growth Speedeon Data is looking to bring on a Vice President, Strategic Accounts to both expand relationships within existing customers, as well as develop and sell to new customers.
- Expand Existing Accounts (~20% of sales focus)
- Key accounts with whom Speedeon Data has an existing MSA or limited revenue
- Cross sell products
- Devise and implement retention and growth plans
- Develop ongoing Account Planning processes
- New Revenue Generation (~80% of sales focus)
- Target key businesses within identified market verticals
- Sell existing company products and services to new customers
- Interact with Sales Engineering to:
- Drive lead collection and qualification
- Drive NDA / Testing / SOW process
- Interact with Sales Engineering and Production to ensure proper fulfillment of new customer orders
- Travel required
- 10+ years of experience selling in outside sales to enterprise level businesses
- Experience selling B2B to companies who sell B2C
- Experience developing and managing sales teams in the data or direct marketing markets
- $2MM+ annual revenue commitment experience
- Able and willing to travel approximately 30% of the time
- Experience working successfully in a home office setting
- Longevity in past roles
Marketing Communications Manager
Speedeon Data is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to join its Marketing Team. This person will be responsible for developing a wide range of marketing communications and content with a particular emphasis on copywriting and editing.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Client Strategy and Product Development Teams in the planning and development of marketing and sales communications and other content, including: website copy, email, advertising, direct mail, white papers, eBooks, case studies, articles, research papers, infographics, news releases, sales letters, presentations and proposals, speeches, product descriptions, and video scripts.
- Perform research in the development of all aforementioned content as necessary.
- Monitor competitive, partner and other industry-related marketing strategies, communications and content.
- Provide copywriting and editorial support for training materials, board presentations and other internal communications as necessary.
- Monitor and manage Speedeon Data’s overall brand positioning and communications strategy, ensuring a consistent brand voice and adherence to communication standards.
- In collaboration with the VP of Marketing and Marketing Team, develop and drive the implementation of content and editorial calendars, along with the deployment of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Provide support with data input and analysis, marketing communications fulfillment and other peripheral projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related area of study, and 2+ years or relevant copy writing and editing experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially, Word and PowerPoint.
- Portfolio of relevant work demonstrating experience writing and editing marketing content.
- Graphic design and marketing communications design experience is a plus.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and Marketing and Sales Automation Platforms is a plus. Knowledge of SEO, social media platforms and related marketing strategies is a plus.
- Strong copy writing and editing skills. A compelling storyteller with a passion for writing excellent and varied content.
- An aptitude for absorbing, synthesizing, and communicating technical material.
- A basic understanding of business and marketing principles.
- A team player who is willing to do what is necessary in order to drive successful results.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative environment.