Since 2008, Speedeon Data has successfully powered clients’ direct marketing programs by providing the highest quality customer contact data and innovative data solutions, including data optimization services, real-time data append services, new mover programs, and other data services. For more information check us out at speedeondata.com or on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in Speedeon Data. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Speedeon Data: Headquartered in Cleveland, OH with Data Center Operations in Atlanta, GA. Since 2008, Speedeon Data has been powering the success of our customers’ marketing programs, by providing the highest quality data and most innovative strategic solutions available. Thank you for your interest in Speedeon Data. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Overview: This role will work directly with the Sales team, as a member of the Client Strategy team to spearhead the development of new opportunities and manage current accounts. This will include building client relationships, defining the scope of opportunities, presenting Speedeon capabilities and managing client tests and roll out.
Job Description: Description of role includes:
- Assists the Sales Team with the qualification and execution of new and existing sales opportunities
- Develops strategies for customers and end users to customize direct mail, telemarketing, and digital and email campaigns for their customer acquisition and retention needs in both B2C and B2B markets.
- Work with Sales as a member of Client Strategy to define customer requirements
- Manage the delegation and execution of customer requests; including count request, testing requirements, existing file or program modifications, etc.
- Projects will be for a range of clientele, including large national marketing programs for major retailers, banks, insurance companies, cable / satellite TV providers
- Manage the execution of sales related testing opportunities
- Receive and complete customer issued Request For Proposals (RFPs) during the procurement stages of product testing
- Develop, prepare, and execute Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, and Non-Disclosure Agreements to improve the process flow between Speedeon Data and customers
- Complete account management and business analyst roles on specific accounts or opportunities including marketing program performance analysis
- Act as a liaison between the Sales Team, Production/Operations Team, and the Customer/Prospect Base for a variety of projects and work tasks.
- Create capabilities and product presentations and proposals tailored to the marketing and analytic needs of the viewing audience.
- Develop and present analyses of data and results pertaining to client engagements
- Assist the management team in account level revenue reporting and drive action plans for revenue growth
- Work with outside vendors to fulfill client’s needs if necessary
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Direct Marketing:
- Direct Mail
- Agency or “In-house”
- Marketing Program Management
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Account Management
- Experience with marketing program results analysis
- Excellent communications skills: oral, written in documentation, email and correspondences
- Excellent organization skills
- Able to manage and thrive on multiple simultaneous projects
- Willing to go the extra mile for your co-workers and for your clients.
- Resourceful, Tenacious and Tough
- Experience in delivering internally focused and customer facing presentations
- Experience in a fast paced, timeline and deliverables focused environment
- Experience in developing consultative solutions for complex problems
- Some travel required