Since 2008, Speedeon Data has successfully powered clients’ direct marketing programs by providing the highest quality customer contact data and innovative data solutions, including data optimization services, real-time data append services, new mover programs, and other data services. For more information check us out at speedeondata.com or on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in Speedeon Data. We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Product Manager
Speedeon is seeking a candidate who is passionate about data driven marketing to join our growing team. At Speedeon, we are driven by one mission: to help marketers maximize their return on marketing spend by providing state-of-the-art data solutions.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be a key contributor to our company strategy, product management and business development efforts. Your efforts you will directly impact the acquisition, growth and retention marketing programs of the largest retail, financial service, insurance, communication and tech brands in the industry.
Reporting to Speedeon’s Chief Strategy Officer, you will be responsible for developing new marketing data and service solutions and supporting our data acquisition strategy by identifying, negotiating and building partnerships that enhance our offline and online marketing and identity data portfolio.
This role requires a keen business mind, technical savvy, a roll up your sleeves ‘let’s get it done’ attitude and an assertive nature to help establish new offerings and meaningful new revenue streams. The position will be based out of our Mayfield Heights, Ohio office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Development and operationalization of new offerings, with a focus on digital audience data (fueled by mobile, online, social, IOT and location behavior), as well as digital, email, direct mail and database marketing services
- providing detailed, thoughtful and timely marketplace assessments including customer needs and gaps, competitive assessments, synthesis of external inputs and the development of company specific implications with recommended approaches
- defining and prioritizing new product requirements designed to improve the performance of our clients marketing programs
- turning market requirements into finished products, in concert with data development and analytics teams, using agile practices
- developing marketing strategies and tactics including content development, pricing, promotion and channel strategy
- creating and communicating overall product positioning, benefits, features and go-to market strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- working closely with Sales and Client Strategy to support early stage beta testing and major client / prospect pursuit
- working closely with external data source, analytics, creative and delivery partners to ensure continuous alignment
- Development and execution of data acquisition strategy
- maintaining an up to date understanding of trends, client use cases, sources and access / deployment options for multiple types of marketing data (life event, demographic, psychographic, behavioral, propensity, etc.), as well as identity data (postal address, email address, phone number, mobile ID, cookies, social ID, IP address, real-time location, etc.)
- identifying, sourcing and building a context for evaluating new data assets
- securing new partnerships to enhance the quality, breadth and depth of our data portfolio
- exploring and executing new digital audience access partnerships (w/ publishers and aggregators) and data distribution partnerships (with DMPs, DSPs, etc.) to help extend our monetization opportunities
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years of product management or equivalent experience
- familiarity with Agile development methodologies preferred
- extensive experience in developing or deploying data driven marketing solutions
- strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- a ‘big picture’, proactive, flexible, strategic mindset
- capacity to influence others and make fast effective decisions while working through complex issues
- ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
A Business Analyst will manage a range processes from developing customer requirements to campaign performance and result analyses for database marketing customers.
- Work with Sales to define and monitor customer program success.
- Perform results interpretation, implementation, analysis, and on-going support of campaigns and programs with new and existing customers.
- Become a subject matter expert within the modeling and analytics product line
- Utilize analytical and statistical reports to validate existing programs by focusing on acquisition and retention rates, and provide insight into future programs.
- Create custom, ad hoc reports for customers, both internal and external, to demonstrate the value in the data and analytical services provided on a short and long term basis
- Provide data analysis and custom count reports using data visualization
- Work with Production and Development to ensure fulfillment of requirements as specified.
- Projects will support large national marketing programs for major retailers, banks, insurance companies, cable / satellite TV providers
- Develop strategies for customers and end users to customize direct mail, telemarketing, digital and email campaigns for their customer acquisition and retention needs
- Manage the delegation and execution of customer requests; including count request, testing requirements, existing file or program modifications, etc.
- Liaise with internal teams, i.e., Sales, Production/Operations, and the Customer/Prospect Base on a variety of projects and tasks.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Direct Marketing
- Marketing Program Management
- Technology: SQL Server, MS Access or other relational database, MS Office products, CRM (Salesforce.com / SugarCRM, etc)
- Task Management / Ticketing system experience (Toggl, Asana, Podio, etc)
- Experience with ETL tools and/or non-structured data platforms
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with Data Visualization / Tableau
- Experience with Statistical software: R, SAS or SPS
- Excellent communications skills: oral, written in documentation, written in email and correspondences
- Excellent organization skills
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Experience in delivering internally focused and customer facing presentations
- Experience in a fast paced, timeline-driven and deliverables-focused environment
- Some travel required
Vice President, Strategic Accounts
Due to company growth Speedeon Data is looking to bring on a Vice President, Strategic Accounts to both expand relationships within existing customers, as well as develop and sell to new customers.
- Expand Existing Accounts (~20% of sales focus)
- Key accounts with whom Speedeon Data has an existing MSA or limited revenue
- Cross sell products
- Devise and implement retention and growth plans
- Develop ongoing Account Planning processes
- New Revenue Generation (~80% of sales focus)
- Target key businesses within identified market verticals
- Sell existing company products and services to new customers
- Interact with Sales Engineering to:
- Drive lead collection and qualification
- Drive NDA / Testing / SOW process
- Interact with Sales Engineering and Production to ensure proper fulfillment of new customer orders
- Travel required
- 10+ years of experience selling in outside sales to enterprise level businesses
- Experience selling B2B to companies who sell B2C
- Experience developing and managing sales teams in the data or direct marketing markets
- $2MM+ annual revenue commitment experience
- Able and willing to travel approximately 30% of the time
- Experience working successfully in a home office setting
- Longevity in past roles