Since 2008, Speedeon Data has successfully powered clients’ direct marketing programs by providing the highest quality customer contact data and innovative data solutions, including data optimization services, real-time data append services, new mover programs, and other data services. For more information check us out at speedeondata.com or on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in Speedeon Data. We look forward to hearing from you.
Current Opening: ETL and Data Solutions Developer
About Speedeon Data: Headquartered in Cleveland, OH since 2008, Speedeon Data has been powering the success of our customers’ marketing programs by providing the highest quality data and most innovative data solutions available. Speedeon Data combines a deep commitment to providing best-in-class data solutions for marketers with a strong company culture that focuses on teamwork, growth, and learning.
Job Overview: This role will write and implement code using ETL tools and object oriented programming languages to fulfill customer and prospect requirements and to support the ongoing needs of the Production and Client Strategy teams. ETL and Data Solutions Development is a key role as the more complex solutions are major strategic differentiators at Speedeon. This role requires the developer to manage multiple simultaneous projects with fast turnaround. Project life cycles are typically under twenty-four hours; multiple concurrent projects are normal and can be due on the same day. These data solutions power some of the largest and most successful marketing campaigns for well-known retailers, banks, insurance companies, cable and satellite TV providers and more.
Description of role includes:
- Specializes in ETL software
- Writes and implements logic to fulfill customer and prospect requirements in a timely manner
- Participates in a collaborative environment to understand customer and prospect needs and assist in developing requirements
- Intelligently interprets requirements to achieve customer goals
- Participates in code review
- Monitors and maintains internal data
- Writes, maintains, and improves automations to increase the efficiency of recurring processes
- Participates in data testing of both first party and third party datasets
- Rapidly evaluates and responds to third party data conditions
- Rapidly learns new software platforms
- 3+ years’ experience with ETL software: RedPoint, Alteryx, SSIS, etc.
- Experience with Object oriented languages –C++, Python, etc.
- Experience in database design and implementation
- Experience in algorithm development and evaluation
- Equally facile with developing new code bases as well as modifying existing ones
- Experience using relational database software (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc)
- BS or higher in Computer Science or 5+ years’ industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Experience in a Direct Marketing environment a plus
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Rapidly reprioritizes around changing requirements and tasks
- Is highly organized with superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills; able to interpret intent
- Works effectively with colleagues throughout various departments
- Works effectively under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Is willing to ask questions
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Work place is primarily on-site in the office; reliable transportation is required
- Able to sit for two-hour intervals for up to eight hours a day under artificial lighting and operate a computer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine and other business equipment
- Available for occasional weekend and evening work
- Some travel may be required