Since 2008, Speedeon Data has successfully powered clients’ direct marketing programs by providing the highest quality customer contact data and innovative data solutions, including data optimization services, real-time data append services, new mover programs, and other data services. For more information check us out at speedeondata.com or on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in Speedeon Data. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Speedeon Data: Headquartered in Cleveland, OH since 2008, Speedeon Data has been powering the success of our customers’ marketing programs by providing the highest quality data and most innovative data solutions available. Speedeon Data combines a deep commitment to providing best-in-class data solutions for marketers with a strong company culture that focuses on teamwork, growth, and learning.
Job Overview: This role will establish and manage the processes needed for developing and certifying customer requirements, as well as designing and reviewing processes to ensure quality for data-driven marketing services that are delivered to our customers. This role requires the individual to manage multiple simultaneous projects with fast turnaround. Project life cycles are typically under twenty-four hours; multiple concurrent projects are normal and can be due on the same day. These data solutions power some of the largest and most successful marketing campaigns for well-known retailers, banks, insurance companies, cable and satellite TV providers and more.
Description of role includes:
- Ensure high quality customer deliverables by verifying requirements and certifying the quality of customer deliverables
- Work with Production and Development to fulfill requirements and ensure that requirements are met; this will include detailed peer reviews
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for operational processes
- Become a subject matter expert on company products and data assets
- Provide benchmarks and analysis on the customer deliverables
- Manage the delegation and execution of customer requests including counts, testing requirements, and program modifications
- Review projects with ETL software (RedPoint Data Management)
- Participate in a collaborative environment to understand customer and prospect needs and assist in developing requirements
- Interpret requirements to achieve customer goals
- Evaluate and respond to third party data conditions
- Quality Control management in Direct Marketing, Software Development or related field
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience
- Experience with ETL or SQL is a plus
- Experience with Project Management methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Rapidly reprioritizes around changing requirements and tasks
- Is highly organized with superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills; able to interpret intent
- Works effectively with colleagues throughout various departments
- Works effectively under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Is willing to ask questions
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Work place is primarily on-site in the office; reliable transportation is required.
- Able to sit for two-hour intervals for up to eight hours a day under artificial lighting and operate a computer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine and other business equipment.
- Available for occasional weekend and evening work.
- Some travel required
About Speedeon Data: Headquartered in Cleveland, OH with Data Center Operations in Atlanta, GA. Since 2008, Speedeon Data has been powering the success of our customers’ marketing programs, by providing the highest quality data and most innovative strategic solutions available. Thank you for your interest in Speedeon Data. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Overview: This role will work directly with the Sales team, as a member of the Client Strategy team to spearhead the development of new opportunities and manage current accounts. This will include building client relationships, defining the scope of opportunities, presenting Speedeon capabilities and managing client tests and roll out.
Job Description: Description of role includes:
- Assists the Sales Team with the qualification and execution of new and existing sales opportunities
- Develops strategies for customers and end users to customize direct mail, telemarketing, and digital and email campaigns for their customer acquisition and retention needs in both B2C and B2B markets.
- Work with Sales as a member of Client Strategy to define customer requirements
- Manage the delegation and execution of customer requests; including count request, testing requirements, existing file or program modifications, etc.
- Projects will be for a range of clientele, including large national marketing programs for major retailers, banks, insurance companies, cable / satellite TV providers
- Manage the execution of sales related testing opportunities
- Receive and complete customer issued Request For Proposals (RFPs) during the procurement stages of product testing
- Develop, prepare, and execute Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, and Non-Disclosure Agreements to improve the process flow between Speedeon Data and customers
- Complete account management and business analyst roles on specific accounts or opportunities including marketing program performance analysis
- Act as a liaison between the Sales Team, Production/Operations Team, and the Customer/Prospect Base for a variety of projects and work tasks.
- Create capabilities and product presentations and proposals tailored to the marketing and analytic needs of the viewing audience.
- Develop and present analyses of data and results pertaining to client engagements
- Assist the management team in account level revenue reporting and drive action plans for revenue growth
- Work with outside vendors to fulfill client’s needs if necessary
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Direct Marketing:
- Direct Mail
- Agency or “In-house”
- Marketing Program Management
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Account Management
- Experience with marketing program results analysis
- Excellent communications skills: oral, written in documentation, email and correspondences
- Excellent organization skills
- Able to manage and thrive on multiple simultaneous projects
- Willing to go the extra mile for your co-workers and for your clients.
- Resourceful, Tenacious and Tough
- Experience in delivering internally focused and customer facing presentations
- Experience in a fast paced, timeline and deliverables focused environment
- Experience in developing consultative solutions for complex problems
- Some travel required