Speedeon Data Employees Volunteer Around Town This August
This August, Speedeon has been busy bring our core values into our community.
Volunteering is one of the ways Speedeon employees regularly demonstrate our core value of Caring about our Clients, our Coworkers, our Company, and our Community. We are always excited to see how members of our team are participating in a variety of volunteer and charitable giving activities.
Here’s a taste of what Speedeon employees were up to in August:
- On August 3, Gary Wiggins participated in the 35-mile Bike MS in Cleveland, raising over $700 for Multiple Sclerosis research.
- On August 8, Jennifer Moissis, Roger Mills, Hollie Fearer, and Brad Mulvey went to the Kids Book Bank to sort and pack kids' books. The Kids Book Bank provides books free of charge so that they can be passed out for kids to take home and keep.
- On August 9, Sarah Scava and Brennan Bennent volunteered at the 2019 Toyota USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships here in Cleveland.
- On August 21, Hollie Fearer, Brad Mulvey, Jess Matusik, Lauren Andrews, Frank Laury, and Brandon Mathias ventured out to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Cleveland at their Broadway Club location to help tend to Children's Garden and Butterfly Garden and organize some supplies and donation
- Over the past few months, Amanda Brown and Jess Matusik have been walking dogs at the Cleveland Animal Protective League, and continue to volunteer their time regularly.
The team at Speedeon is eager to see how our colleagues choose to care for their community this fall!