Since 2008, Speedeon Data has successfully powered clients’ direct marketing programs by providing the highest quality customer contact data and innovative data solutions, including data optimization services, real-time data append services, new mover programs, and other data services. For more information check us out at speedeondata.com or on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in Speedeon Data. We look forward to hearing from you.
A Business Analyst will manage a range processes from developing customer requirements to campaign performance and result analyses for database marketing customers.
- Work with Sales to define and monitor customer program success.
- Perform results interpretation, implementation, analysis, and on-going support of campaigns and programs with new and existing customers.
- Become a subject matter expert within the modeling and analytics product line
- Utilize analytical and statistical reports to validate existing programs by focusing on acquisition and retention rates, and provide insight into future programs.
- Create custom, ad hoc reports for customers, both internal and external, to demonstrate the value in the data and analytical services provided on a short and long term basis
- Provide data analysis and custom count reports using data visualization
- Work with Production and Development to ensure fulfillment of requirements as specified.
- Projects will support large national marketing programs for major retailers, banks, insurance companies, cable / satellite TV providers
- Develop strategies for customers and end users to customize direct mail, telemarketing, digital and email campaigns for their customer acquisition and retention needs
- Manage the delegation and execution of customer requests; including count request, testing requirements, existing file or program modifications, etc.
- Liaise with internal teams, i.e., Sales, Production/Operations, and the Customer/Prospect Base on a variety of projects and tasks.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Direct Marketing
- Marketing Program Management
- Technology: SQL Server, MS Access or other relational database, MS Office products, CRM (Salesforce.com / SugarCRM, etc)
- Task Management / Ticketing system experience (Toggl, Asana, Podio, etc)
- Experience with ETL tools and/or non-structured data platforms
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with Data Visualization / Tableau
- Experience with Statistical software: R, SAS or SPS
- Excellent communications skills: oral, written in documentation, written in email and correspondences
- Excellent organization skills
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Experience in delivering internally focused and customer facing presentations
- Experience in a fast paced, timeline-driven and deliverables-focused environment
- Some travel required
Vice President, Strategic Accounts
Due to company growth Speedeon Data is looking to bring on a Vice President, Strategic Accounts to both expand relationships within existing customers, as well as develop and sell to new customers.
- Expand Existing Accounts (~20% of sales focus)
- Key accounts with whom Speedeon Data has an existing MSA or limited revenue
- Cross sell products
- Devise and implement retention and growth plans
- Develop ongoing Account Planning processes
- New Revenue Generation (~80% of sales focus)
- Target key businesses within identified market verticals
- Sell existing company products and services to new customers
- Interact with Sales Engineering to:
- Drive lead collection and qualification
- Drive NDA / Testing / SOW process
- Interact with Sales Engineering and Production to ensure proper fulfillment of new customer orders
- Travel required
- 10+ years of experience selling in outside sales to enterprise level businesses
- Experience selling B2B to companies who sell B2C
- Experience developing and managing sales teams in the data or direct marketing markets
- $2MM+ annual revenue commitment experience
- Able and willing to travel approximately 30% of the time
- Experience working successfully in a home office setting
- Longevity in past roles
Business Development Manager
A Business Development Manager at Speedeon will be responsible for prospecting, targeting, developing, and qualifying potential customers for Speedeon Data’s products and services. Working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams, this person will play a key role in developing new sales opportunities and finding new customers within identified companies and verticals of interest. This person will also be responsible for sales and account management for a variety of SMB opportunities and customers, serving as a frontline representative between Speedeon Data and prospects, and as a bridge between Marketing and Sales.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Proactively prospect and qualify into Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) accounts and industries.
- Maintain a pipeline of sales leads by researching accounts and developing relationships with various levels and departments in each organization.
- Consistently log activities as well as update/maintain accounts in Salesforce.com.
- Work closely with Sales Management and Marketing in the delivery of relevant marketing communications to current and prospective clients.
- Provide feedback to Marketing regarding sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from campaign follow up.
- Assist in the development of the company sales cycle and process improvement.
- Create reports and dashboards to assist Sales Management with pipeline opportunities and sales forecasts.
- Receive and complete Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Assists marketing and sales with trade show exhibitions, including but not limited to: registration, set-up, lead and meeting management, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required – preferably in a Business Management or Marketing related major.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales development, business development, or an inside sales role for an enterprise or startup company.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems is preferred.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment under minimal supervision
- Creative in developing high-impact messaging that resonates with prospects
- Proactive and resourceful in finding, building and nurturing relationships with key decision makers and leaders
- Great time manager. Ability to routinely prioritize tasks by their intended impact
- Highly organized, self-motivated and a to complete projects or tasks in a timely manner
Speedeon Data has an opportunity for a motivated individual to develop statistical models to be used in providing marketing solutions to our customers.
- Identify relevant algorithms and processes for data-driven solutions; code those identified to produce actionable results.
- Design, build, and extract large and complex data sets while thinking strategically about uses of data and how data use interacts with data design.
- Structure analysis with efficiency and repeatability in mind.
- Quantify and track effectiveness of algorithms and processes.
- Document and share thought process, code, and conclusions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create algorithmic and data-driven solutions.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to provide insight into business questions; summarize in graphs, charts, or other visual representations.
- Work with production and client strategy teams to integrate algorithms and data into data solutions.
- Work with Product Management and Sales.
- Other duties will be assigned as the position evolves.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience.
- Experience using R, SAS or other statistical software.
- Experience using SQL Server, RedPoint, or similar data manipulation tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Knowledge of direct marketing or experience working with marketing data
- Highly organized with excellent problem resolution and analytics skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and manage time well.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and confidentiality.
- Excels at operating in a fast paced, community environment.
- Open to direction and a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Able to develop, process and explain multivariate regression data models.
- Able to assist in gathering requirements.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with colleagues throughout the organization.
- Able to analyze and understand different types of data.
- Able to understand and translate business requirements.
- Able to work effectively under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines.
This role will create solutions to fulfill customer and prospect requirements and to support the ongoing needs of the Production and Client Strategy Teams.
- Write and implement code to fulfill customer and prospect requirements.
- Participate in a collaborative environment to understand customer and prospect needs and assist in developing requirements.
- Participate in code review, data testing, and prototype development.
- Write automations.
- Design quality control processes.
- Maintain and improve upon existing processes.
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience using SQL Server or other database software
- RedPoint and/or Alteryx experience welcomed but not required
- Experience in one or more object oriented programming languages (C++, Python, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to learn new software platforms quickly
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with a focus on Excel and Access.
- BS degree or 2+ years’ equivalent experience
- Experience in Consulting, Enterprise Software Development, or Implementation or Database Marketing a plus
- Highly organized with superior problem resolution and analytics skills
- Able to quickly determine the best tool for a particular task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excels at operating in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Able to work effectively with colleagues throughout the organization
- Able to work effectively under pressure with concurrent priorities and deadlines